Saturday, October 14, 2017

Charles W. Tapp


The next couple of Tapp series relate to probably unrelated Charles Tapp's. I will see if there is a connection, but since I already have this information, so I will go ahead and publish each of them.  Someone out there can use this info, so here you go.

First up is ...

Charles W. Tapp

1930 




817 North 27th Street, Lincoln City, Lancaster Nebraska.  Lines 86-90.  Owned the house worth 5,000, has a radio.  Everyone speaks English.  
  • Charles W. Tapp, head.  age 76, (which means he was born about 1854) married first at age 20, no school but can read and write.  Born Illinois, father born in US(?), mother born Virginia.  Occupation night watchman at the Stadium.  Working for a wage, and is a military veteran.
  • Orra M. Tapp, wife, age 56, married first at age 18, no school, can read and write.  born Kansas, parents born Illinois.  
  • Mildred Cowley, daughter, age 24, married first age 18, no school, can read and write.  born Nebraska, father born Illinois, mother born Kansas.  
  • William E. Cowley, Grandson, age 1/12, single, no school.  born Nebraska, parents both born Nebraska.  
  • Sarah E. Warriner, Mother in law, age 79, widowed, married first age 22, no school, can read and write.  Born Illinois, father born Michigan, mother born Ohio.  


So, that's about all I have concerning Charles W. Tapp.  I did a search on my own Ancestry.com family tree and I don't have him.  I searched Google, got quite a few recent hits on LinkedIn, Facebook and others.

No comments:

Post a Comment